Miracle Wave™ Therapy FAQ
1. What is The Miracle Wave ™ technology?
The Miracle Wave ™ is a new, non-invasive
treatment solution that uses high-intensity sound waves (or acoustic
pulses) which interact with damaged or inflamed tissues of the body.
2. What does The Miracle Wave ™ do?
The Miracle Wave ™ helps stimulate the body’s natural, self-healing process by:
- temporarily increasing local blood circulation
- relieving minor muscle aches and pains
- raising the body’s pain threshold
Additionally, our technology is designed to expedite recovery from most damaged tissue injuries without the use of anesthesia and prescription drugs in order to endure treatment.
3. What are some of the benefits and effects of The Miracle Wave ™ ?
Many physicians who utilize The Miracle Wave ™
therapy on their patients have reported post-treatment results such as:
- relaxation of muscle and connective tissue
- improved microcirculation
- noticeably elevated stimulation across the injured area
- acceleration of metabolic activity
- heightened neurovascular performance
- increased serotonin hormone release
- significant stress reduction as a result of lowered cortisol levels
- overall revitalization, following a patient’s completed course of treatment
4. Is The Miracle Wave ™ treatment similar to ultrasound therapy?
Ultrasound therapy is comprised of one continuous wave with a
frequency range of 0.75–3 MHz, which is used to promote deep healing
within the damaged soft tissues of the body.
The Miracle Wave ™, however, consists of several continuous sound
waves (or acoustic pulses) which have high amplitude, are very short in
length and place negative tension on the body’s tissues.
5. How does The Miracle Wave ™ differ from laser treatment?
Laser therapy is a type of treatment that uses intense beams of
light. The Miracle Wave ™ therapy uses sound waves (or acoustic pulses)
instead, which are pressure waves similar in nature to thunder and
lightning or an airplane breaking the sound barrier.
6. Which ailments can The Miracle Wave ™ help treat?
The Miracle Wave ™ may aid in the treatment of acute, chronic
or painful soft tissue lesions of the musculoskeletal system including:
- trigger points in muscles
- shoulder pain
- injuries associated with the heel, knee or elbow areas
7. Where should The Miracle Wave ™ not be used?
The Miracle Wave ™ is not recommended as an alternative solution to/treatment for the following cases:
- coagulation disorders (Hemophilia)
- use of anticoagulants, especially Marcumar
- tumor diseases
- patients diagnosed with any form of carcinoma
- pregnant women
- children with growth plate disorders
- cortisone therapy (up to 6 weeks before to a patient’s first treatment)
Generally speaking, The Miracle Wave ™ should not be applied to
target areas located above air-filled tissue such as the lungs, large
nerves, vessels, the spinal column or the head.
8. What are the possible side effects of treatment with the use of The Miracle Wave ™?
Patients who have recently undergone The Miracle Wave ™
treatment have reported no major side effects. Occasionally some
swelling, reddening, hematomas, petechiae, localized increased pain, or
skin lesions (in cases of receiving cortisone therapy prior to The
Miracle Wave ™ treatment) have been documented but are rare.
While such reported side effects generally diminish within 2-5 days,
healthcare providers using The Miracle Wave ™ are strongly encouraged to
ensure that adverse reactions of any sort have dissolved before
resuming each patient’s next round of therapy.
9. How soon can someone see results from The Miracle Wave ™ therapy?
Almost immediately upon receiving treatment, many patients may notice improvements such as:
- reduction in pain
- increased mobility
These results may generally last for 5-8 days but some slight
discomfort could, in some cases, return prior to a patient’s next
scheduled treatment. Most patients, however, could become free of
discomfort over the following 2-3 weeks, when the body’s natural healing
process begins to take place.
10. How long is each treatment session of The Miracle Wave ™?
While treatment times may vary from patient to patient based on
his or her condition(s), typically 1,500-3,000 impulses are
administered per session (which lasts approximately 5-10 minutes).
11. What is the general treatment protocol for The Miracle Wave ™?
As previously mentioned, treatment protocols can depend on each
patient’s diagnosis and/or severity of reported pain. This means
treatments can vary in the number of impulses administered as well as
the intensity of those impulses.
Most conditions can be significantly improved within just 3 to 5
sessions of The Miracle Wave ™ therapy spaced at weekly intervals. In
certain cases involving more severe injuries additional treatments may
be required, but shouldn’t pose any hindrance on patients’ regular
routines (because treatments are quickly and easily performed on an
outpatient basis, without sedation).
12. Does The Miracle Wave ™ technology work effectively for all musculoskeletal or pain condition(s)?
On average, healthcare providers currently using The Miracle
Wave ™ at their practices have reported an approximate 75% rate of
complete recovery among their patients. There is, however, no single
method of treatment that is entirely successful in every case.